Thank you for your message. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
1 May 2018
- Flexitricity is working with National Grid to help find new ways to stabilise the Great Britain’s electricity transmission system as the nation’s energy becomes greener and fossil fuels are phased out. -
11 April 2018
- Increased awareness and participation is putting energy customers in the driving seat, according to DSR pioneer -
14 February 2018
- Ameresco’s customers will benefit from enhanced Demand Side Response solutions in the UK and across Europe -
Dr Alastair Martin, Founder and CSO, Flexitricity
- “As we predicted, the first T-1 top-up capacity auction, which was highly pressurised and oversubscribed, has cleared at the lowest price of any auction so far in the Government’s Capacity Market." -
12 December 2017
- Market-leading demand response firm to launch commercial supply service and unlock benefits of balancing mechanism -
30 May 2017
- Flexitricity expands in move to prime Edinburgh office -
23 January 2017
- Partnership with Flexitricity turns capacity into cash -
09 December 2016
– Demand response key to securing sustainable back-up reserve –
18 October 2016
– Flexibility of 2,000+ CHP plants could make space for more green power –
06 September 2016
A sudden failure at Spalding Power Station yesterday led to Flexitricity delivering emergency demand response.
29 June 2016
- Newspaper group connects to Flexitricity’s growing network of virtual power stations -
07 April 2016
- Flexitricity opens doors for new connections to its demand response network -
11 February 2016
- Grid launches new system to harness wind’s full potential -
15 December 2015
Yesterday’s unplanned shutdown of one of Scotland’s main nuclear reactors demonstrated the value of a multi-faceted energy market, with business energy users helping keep the lights on.
10 December 2015
Industrial energy users must learn to flex their consumption to avoid new charges when the capacity market launches in 2018, according to the leading demand response provider, Flexitricity.
09 November 2015
EMEX 2015 presenter Dr Alastair Martin will be urging industrial and commercial (I&C) energy customers to expect more from their suppliers when he takes to the stage at the utilities and energy services seminar this Wednesday.
04 November 2015
Dr Alastair Martin, chief strategy officer at demand response provider Flexitricity, said: “What we’re seeing is a warning from National Grid that they are unsure there is enough supply to meet demand. In other words, things are looking tight.
21 October 2015
Britain’s largest demand response provider looks set to increase and extend its position within the Capacity Market (CM) after successfully pre-qualifying all of its submitted capacity.
09 September 2015
Britain’s largest demand response provider says a shake-up in the country’s energy market could see businesses in all sectors become the power stations of the future.
23 September 2014
National Grid has contracted 319MW of Demand Side Balancing Reserve (DSBR) across 431 individual sites, to be available this winter.
08 April 2014
Alpiq has acquired the British company Flexitricity as of 7 April 2014. With this acquisition, Alpiq can support its strategy implementation by gaining access to specialised know-how and new markets in the area of decentralised energy management.
30 January 2014
Virtual Power Plants could decarbonise electricity supplies, while reducing demand on the electricity network by harnessing power from small clusters of combined heat and power (CHP) systems.
16 December 2013
WPD is delighted to announce the support of Thameswey Energy, through their partners Flexitricity, in agreeing to particpate in Project FALCON's Demand Response (DR) trial.
6 February 2013
Flexitricity to deliver demand response technology to public sector through new framework agreement.